Friday 10 April 2015

Light



Two unusual things happened today. In a meeting this morning I got extremely angry with someone who I shouted at. Usually this stirs me up and I feel stirred up for a long time afterwards. This morning though, after my anger had discharged, I very quickly got back to feeling how I was before I got angry. So while I usually worry about feeling stirred up for a long time afterwards, now I am worried in case I am repressing something!

This afternoon I went to a community meeting which I haven't been to for years. While it was handled much better than I remember I felt the energy was very constricting. It wasn't a place of new ideas or solutions or even a feeling of being together. So not very inspiring.

The picture shows the new light as it looked when I came back home this evening after the second meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment