Wednesday 15 July 2015

Another argument


Had an argument with Pierre today who has just gone ahead with organising the road repair how he wants it despite the fact that I have a different view about how it should be done.  There was no attempt at all to try and come to a mutually acceptable point of view.  I actually felt a bit better afterwards as it gave me a chance to say what I wanted to say.  He also organised the JCB which came late because of battery problems.


As usual Pierre rushed off after morning work and wasn’t seen in Buddha Garden all day.  He came back wanting cash because the JCB driver wanted an advance for diesel.  Naturally Pierre hadn’t thought of this.  Road wasn’t done either because Venkat had to go to Chennai.  I hate feeling that I am running around after everyone  to get stuff done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment