Friday 21 August 2015

Not quite understanding

This morning I was walking backwards with a wheelbarrow thinking the path between the beds was clear.  One of the volunteers had put out a tray of seedlings and was busy putting them out on the bed ready to be planted.  I wasn’t looking, fell over the tray, sat on the seedlings and banged my foot on the wheel barrow.  I had quite a soft landing but my foot hurt.  I don’t think the insight I had yesterday has quite sunk in properly and I am still on edge about travelling.


I made the above picture which combines a picture of one or our bean beds with my ‘two lives’ picture from yesterday. I’ve put it on my phone as wall paper to remind myself….. My eye is much, much better after putting aloe vera on it so I think gradually understanding is coming to my whole being.

No comments:

Post a Comment