Wednesday 16 December 2015

Moving forward?


The picture is one of twelve posters I made today for the new Pryog orchard.  I am so pleased I have finished them.  Hopefully they will be ready to put up by the weekend.

I am pleased how everything is coming together but at the same time I feel I am left to deal with everything on my own.  This morning Vivek has had to go to Delhi to see his brother who is very sick. Pierre thinks that the problems we had are all in my head and he only seems interested in doing anything connected with ‘his’ part of the land. A few days ago Rajan needed time off because his son had a fever and they had to go to the hospital.

I am seeing the doctor tomorrow for tests.  I hope they don’t show anything that means I have got to leave Buddha Garden as well…..

No comments:

Post a Comment