Sunday 24 January 2016

One radish at last


Woke up last night with a runny nose that seems to have got worse as the day has progressed.  Could be a cold or some sort of allergy, but either way have not felt very well and rather droopy.  Found out last night that the website has been hacked yet again and all the material has disappeared – again.  I felt very much that the universe is not supporting me right now!


Despite this I managed to get everything done that needed to be done.  Which included doing the Farm Tour for the first day of the course.  There was too much going on for me to go to ballet class.  I even managed to get this picture of a radish for the new book, which I’ve been wanting for some time.  It was the last one in Foodlink and looks too big to have been grown in Auroville.  Although I know it is an organic one.

No comments:

Post a Comment