Thursday 8 September 2016

Butterfly difficulties


For some days now I have been thinking about how to make an advent calendar for my grandchildren.  I have decided that I will do a conventional Christian one but using trees, flowers, animals etc from India.  Today I thought I would make a start when I tried to take some pictures of a butterfly.

I thought it would be quite easy as while I was in the UK Spiros took some lovely pictures with his phone.  I couldn’t seem to get close enough to get a good picture.  This is as close as I was able to get and it doesn’t make a good picture.


I have a very strong feeling about this new cycle starting.  We have talked about the first work on the new land and how to make the Pryog orchard look better. It sounds like Rajan’s room is getting finished which means he will be moving in soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment