Wednesday 20 September 2017

Keep on keeping on


Spent most of the day at my computer catching up on a lot of jobs. One of them is to write the podcast we are doing so that people can walk around Buddha Garden with recorded information about what they are seeing.  It is taking much longer than I thought it would to write and I fear is going to be much too long.  The picture is of some posters I brought in from the garden so I could take some of the material off them.

I think in the end I may have to put the material on a combination of the spoken podcast and posters.  I may even have to make power point presentation for download!
It seems to be taking ages and I think the best way is just to try and do a little bit each day.  To keep on keeping on until I get to the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment