Tuesday 27 February 2018

All over


As I write this I’m feeling so relieved that the Modi visit is  over.  It did give me time to do a lot of writing though.  Very depressed to see that apparently the two Tamil members of the Working Committee were not allowed to be part of the Modi welcoming team.  Found out later this wasn’t deliberate but because they couldn’t get the right tickets.  These being given by the Prime Minister’s security team at 1.00am on the day in an apparently rather random way.

Sinuses very painful again but so far have managed without pain killers.  I don’t like the idea of taking them every day.  I wonder if it is caused by the cashew spraying which has started.
Didn’t managed to take a picture so am using one of my dear daughters that was sent to me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment