Monday 2 July 2018

Mind full of weeds 20180701



I spent a lot of time on the weed video today which included going out and getting more clips. As the picture shows, they are often very beautiful plants.  I have got the video into a first draft that I have sent to the rest of the team.  Vivek thinks I should include more material.  But this would require a voice over and/or animations and would make it into a completely different sort of video.

I also worked out how to make a scale diagram on one of my art softwares.  Although unfortunately I then realized that Rajan hasn’t given me all the information I need to do it.

I feel I have been very busy but haven’t had time to do everything that needed to get done.  Oh dear.  That means I start the week with several things on my do list left over from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment