Sunday 18 November 2018

Lotus 20181113



Having difficulty with my SD card again that the computer won’t read.  I’m also having problems with my wifi and someone is supposed to be coming any time to look at it.  At least in the meantime I can use the office wifi so I can get on with all my stuff.

Yesterday I couldn’t stop the computer from constantly reading the card, but today it won’t read at all.  When I got to see the pictures I was really pleased with them.  I feel I am seeing differently.

My mouth feels better today but it has taken over a week’s worth of vitamin B to get it to that point.  After being bitten by a dog and stung by a bee my left leg got bruised by a flying stone today when I cut the grass after work this morning.  It seems to be taking a lot of punishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment