Sunday 25 October 2015

Bluetooth grrrrrrrrrrrrr


Why do I have so many problems with Bluetooth? In the past when things got really bad I gave it up and got a wire connection instead which I find much more reliable.

This morning I had problems again between my phone and computer which wouldn’t talk to each other.  As usual I had some photos on my phone that I couldn’t download to my computer – grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


After fiddling around for about three quarters of an hour I finally worked it out.  I have to turn off the Bluetooth on my phone before removing the device on my computer. Otherwise the computer gets all confused and remains paired to the phone even although the connection isn’t working.  Once removed I turn on the phone and then re-pair them and it works.  Until the next time I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment