Wednesday 28 October 2015

Wet, wet, wet.


I lay awake a lot of last night as couldn’t get to sleep because of the rain.  50mm of rain fell last night so it was very wet this morning.  We had a very busy work time mainly digging holes and planting trees.

I feel I have so much to do but seem to be frustrated in various ways.  Its very hot and humid and I can’t seem to get the internet to work properly on my computer. It makes me feel very agitated but maybe it is just because I am a bit tired.


As the picture shows, jobs do get done, even unexpected ones like dealing with a large puddle on the path.  The volunteers worked so hard on this and it is certainly better than it was. Unfortunately I don’t think they have completely solved the problem, but we will know for certain when there is more rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment