Friday 20 November 2015

The work goes on


My body mirrored my inner feelings today. I have been feeling quite agitated and I seem to have a ‘not quite an infection’ in my bladder.  Feels uncomfortable but not really a full blown illness.  Like the sinus pain I had when I came back from the UK.

I am dealing with a lot of disparate things. Which includes the weather which isn’t the easiest at the moment. I sorted out something with one of my co-workers two days ago.  It seems to take a lot of my energy just to hold the energy in Buddha Garden. Then there is a long list of other things that I am doing.  My yoga practice seems to be uncovering how much energy I am expending rather than giving me energy.


Yet the work goes on and everything seems to be thriving.  I need to look after myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment