Thursday 4 February 2016

Family map


Have been working at my computer all day.  A usual thing it seems for a Sunday.  This being the only day of the week when I seem to have time to do it.

Bala came and showed me the new website he has set up for Buddha Garden.  I asked if he could get everything ready so I can work on it on Tuesday which is a day off.  But it doesn’t look like he will be able to do it.


He is feeling the pressure of family responsibilities and doesn’t have time.  He went on to talk about his family land problems, drawing the above map in the process.  There are plots of land and houses all over the place and no agreement on how they should be shared out.  The map seems to express his situation which I think is shared by many local families here.

No comments:

Post a Comment