Wednesday 23 March 2016

Flowers for Roy


Have had a very frustrating and unsuccessful day trying to fix up flowers and the booklet for Roy’s funeral.  The website where I was making the booklet wouldn’t save the booklet so I couldn’t order it.  So far I have not been able to get through to the florist so I cannot order any flowers.  I wonder if this is Roy not wanting us to make any fuss!!!!  I went out and took some pictures of flowers in Buddha Garden instead with the vague idea that they could be used on a card.  The picture is of drumstick flowers.


I am so relieved that eventually I managed to contact the florist who is going to do a very brightly coloured spray of flowers for me.  All I have to do now is create a little card to go with it.  I will send by email and the florist will print it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment