Saturday 14 January 2017

Almost in tears


This morning I thought that after work I would be able to rest as for the first time this week I had nothing scheduled.  Not a hope! There was a continual process of people coming with problems – bugs in the beds (this took ages), wanting clean laundry and then Vasantha wanting cash for her new clothes for Pongal.  In the end I had to cycle over to Financial Services to get another Rs2000 note as that is all they have at the moment.  I felt so tired that was the last thing I wanted to do, but it did enable me to do some much needed shopping.

I feel I need rest – but perhaps I don’t!  I found I felt less resentful when I pretended I was going out for a nice bicycle ride rather than doing all those jobs.  And I do feel better now.


Today was the start of the Pongal weekend and the picture is a Pongal Kolam in Buddha Garden drawn by Vasantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment