Sunday 9 July 2017

SO tired


Spent the best part of my day getting my visa.  This involved going to various offices and waiting for various bits of paper like the bank draft to pay for it all.  I had to go once in the morning to present all the papers and again in the afternoon to pick it up.

I also went to do the session at Udavi School where the picture comes from.  Despite a slow start we completed our first bed and as the picture shows, the students worked well together to complete the first bed.  I also went to see Auroculture in hospital who is obviously very uncomfortable but seems to be surviving.  I then went and had pizza with friend Appie who is recovering from a bad back caused by trying to pick up her motorbike when it fell down.


No wonder I feel tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment