Tuesday 27 March 2018

Busy day



After a lovely lunch together with my friend just arrived from the UK I had a horrible shock this afternoon when I went to see her where she is staying. I was met by two other guests saying that she had collapsed.

Rushed over to her room and found that she looked extremely pale and not feeling very well.  Later when it was cooler and after some food she was a lot more lively and looked and said she felt a lot better.  She told me its happened before when she’d got overheated in the sun.

I’ve suggested that she has a quiet morning tomorrow and then see if she is up for doing something later in the day.  It would really help if she could go to the cool of Kodai but it is quite a journey to get there.

I love the colour of pineapples at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment