Wednesday 14 March 2018

So many people!




Had a group come today from the Green Centre to look around the farm.  I sent them out with Rajan and then we had a question and answer session at the end.  It was really good and several people spontaneously made a donation.  Wonderful.


Spent the latter half of the morning with Dirk moving granite bits about for the Farm Tour.  I want to tweak it so that it is completely up to date with information and that the directions are clear.  From next week anyone who wants to come on a Farm Tour will be able to do so from between 10.00 and 11.30am any morning Monday to Friday.  But they won’t get the question and answer session like they do at the moment.

Somehow I found time to do a map of what I think is the unsafe traffic situation at the Visitors Centre barrier. I will send it to the Town Development group and hope they can do something.



No comments:

Post a Comment