Tuesday 19 June 2018

Dirt 20180619



This morning we were doing some weeding and I was very pleased with the clips and photos I took – until I uploaded them.  Then I found that there were various blurry bits on the images.  I looked at the lens aperture to see what looked like slime on the glass.  It looked as if a slimy something had crawled across the glass.  Fortunately whatever it was cleaned off quite easily with a cloth and water.

I’ve obviously got to be a lot more careful about keeping the camera clean.  As I’m usually using it in the garden, often while working there, my hands are often quite dirty.  Although how that mark got on the glass I don’t know as I try hard not to touch that part of the camera.  Maybe I have to cover up the aperture when I’m not using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment