Wednesday 1 August 2018

A change of perspective 20180801



Now that Mary and co have left and are on their way – probably between Oman and London as I write this – my own trip to the UK feels a lot closer.  I feel my perspective has completely shifted.

One thing I want to do is focus more on the videos I am creating and scheduling for while I am away.  The above picture is part of that as I am going to do a video about growing our own seeds.

I also want the irrigation system at Udavi vegetable garden to be finished before I go.  Ravikrishna, Rajan and I are working hard at doing that but I think it is going to be a close run thing.  We sat together putting drippers in pipes this afternoon while the students got on with working on their beds and digging holes for papaya trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment