Monday 13 August 2018

Starting to see a space 20180807



After a sleepless night felt terrible this morning, very fragile and bit disorientated and dizzy.  Despite that I felt I had to get on with stuff.  I managed to finish this week’s video and to sort out sharing Mary’s video which I hope works.  Started packing and it looks like I left more behind in the UK than I thought.  Which means that my bag shouldn’t be too heavy.  Stopping to help a student with a video project helped me calm down a bit.  She had some lovely equipment but it cost $5000!  We had a nice interview.

Have managed to get my packing sorted and have only the last bits to do this evening before I go at 11.00pm.  Have decided to go to yoga and hope that will help calm me down as well.  Must try and get as much rest and sleep as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment