Sunday 13 January 2019

Relentless day 20190112



Today it was just rushing from one thing to another.  I got up feeling not too good, I think because I hadn’t slept long enough and I was tense about how much I had to do today.  I started off picking 10kg of lettuce, then went to a meeting, then to the Town Hall to get some money.  After lunch I rushed off to take photos of the Healthy Cashew Network table at the Solitude festival.  Unfortunately they weren’t there, presumably because they hadn’t had enough time to get everything together.

The photo is of the festival.  It brought back nice memories of other festivals for me, but is not something I want to do now.  The traffic generated was dreadful.

I finished off with a yoga class which at least helped me calm down.  Although my back muscles did lock at one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment