Monday 14 January 2019

Yet another busy day 20190113



Another relentless day although not quite so bad as yesterday.  I started very early with the video which I managed to finish, but not upload, before someone came to interview me.  As always I found that quite tiring. This afternoon I had to forgo the planned shopping trip to Pondy with Rajan and Sangeeta.  Someone wanted to bring a new member of the Governing Board to have a look around the farm.  Amongst all that I managed to upload the video and to sort out notes and emails. Thinking about it, its probably best that I didn’t go to Pondy as it would have been full of people doing Pongal shopping.  So probably very frazzly.

Had a lovely pizza dinner with Pieter and Michael but I completely forgot to take a photo.  Instead I have the picture of the shirt and shoes that Rajan bought for me in Pondy as a Pongal present for Palani.

No comments:

Post a Comment