Tuesday 9 April 2019

Creative thinking 20190408



Managed to spend a whole afternoon doing creative work.  Its such a different rhythm of work and I realize that things come to me in a different way.  Am really pleased, however, that my idea for a series of posters/flipchart about food growing together with a colouring book seems to be taking shape.  I love the feeling when everything slots into place. 

Its not a case of sitting down and ‘doing it’ as it is with responding to emails.  Rather its fiddling around with different   possibilities as things coalesce into something.  I think some things like some of the videos will have a more linear trajectory as they develop.  But that will depend on the subject and story line. Probably I need to combine a range of different sorts of projects so I’m not doing the same sort of thinking all the time. 

The picture is of the cottage – part of a series I did today of all the buildings in Buddha Garden that I have to put on a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment