Tuesday 11 June 2019

Got what I wanted 20190611



There was a Farm Group meeting this morning and I was very divided about going.  It was a long way to cycle when it is so hot and anyway I wanted to write.  In the end I decided to go for the cycle ride which I thought I really needed.  When I got there the meeting was cancelled as a group had to go and deal with the encroachment on a farm.  So I got my cycle ride without the meeting just as I wanted!

Am having so many ideas about the book.  Sometimes it feels like the book is writing itself inside me but I am not quite ready to write it yet.  I spend time moving stuff around, inserting ideas and creating pictures like the above.  I had this idea for the five elements in greyscale to be icons rather than pictures.  Then came up with the above.

I wonder when I will start writing? Or whether the book will come together in bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment