Monday 6 April 2020

Moving through 20200403


Sill got a bit of an upset belly but feeling much more energetic.  I did a lot of writing about water today.  The illustrations needed mostly just sorting out but I still have some to do which I hope I will finish over the weekend.  I was really happy to find out today that I have finished more of the sections on the different elements of food growing than I thought.

Had an idea for the two minutes of peace video – photos of the different gardens as the season turns.  Means I have to take a lot of pictures tomorrow of all the beds in each of the gardens.  I probably need some more video clips as well as I don’t feel I have been out and about with the camera much this week.

The picture is of one of the book illustrations.  The students all like colouring this one for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment