Sunday 19 April 2020

Trying to find a balance 20200417



Don’t feel I have done everything I want to do today but very pleased with what I managed to do on the book.  Have finished the introduction section illustrations.  Surprised that I have managed to bring together everything for Section two as well.

Have also got ideas about how to create a package of book, workbook and videos that I can develop as an online teaching course for which people will hopefully pay. 

Also managed to sort out work and workers for the next two months as it seems the lockdown will be eased.  Will only have one resident volunteer for the next six weeks so have decided that workers will have to do some work in the garden.

The picture is of tamarind that has finally got ripe.  Not so much this year as last but not sure why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment