Sunday 23 November 2014

Not the picture it should be


I feel that the picture I should have today is of me hunched over my computer as I feel as if I have been doing that all day. This morning I did a slide show for the web page which included pictures of volunteers (as above) together with information about the fund raising. I found it an incredibly fiddly job and by the time I had finished I did not have energy to create a picture of me hunched over the computer!


I spent a lot of time talking to Swaha and old friend who left Auroville five years ago and has just come back to stay for a few months. I really enjoyed talking with her although I feel it didn't leave me with much time to get on with the other things that need doing which is mainly my embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment