Wednesday 5 November 2014

Up goes the pole


This is a picture of the pole which was put up today by my house and on which the receiver for the new internet connection is going to be put. Of course the installation is not going as quickly as I was told it would. The rain delayed things but its going to take some time for the cement to cure and I have to wait for that (no one knows how long of course) as someone has to actually climb the pole to put the dish on top. I do wish that people here would be more realistic instead of giving wildly inaccurate ideas of when things can be completed.


I'm sure they do this just to make me feel good which it does at the time but then rapidly turns to disappointment when things don't happen as promised. Although I suppose I am used to it now and take all such estimates with a pinch of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment