Saturday 1 November 2014

A big hole


I had a succession of people come to see me to talk about a range of things – how to find a place to live in Auroville, students doing research in Buddha Garden, volunteers turning up. Rajan organised for the grass cutter to go to Chennai to be repaired. The team doing Pierre's roof are still with us together with the noisy and smelly generator which makes me sneeze every time it is turned on. With so much going on I felt as if was in the middle of a whirlpool.

The internet installation team were also very much in evidence. They came and hung around my house for a while, talking between themselves. Then two of them got on the roof while one of them sat inside with his laptop to find the signal. They have decided where the pole has got to go for the receiving dish and when I got back from yoga I found a large hole had been dug at the side of my house.


I have been so busy that I feel I haven't had time to get excited or to obsess about when the connection is actually going to start working. So far all I have got is a big hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment