Thursday 30 October 2014

Lows and highs


We had an amazing work time and managed to get a huge amount of work done. Just after lunch the representative for the new internet connection came and I found out that I had wrongly calculated how much it would cost. The headings on one of the columns was very confusing but I should have been able to work it out from the figures, even although some of them were wrong. I felt that I should have paid more attention to detail.

We talked about various possibilities like having a slower connection, but I have decided that it doesn't matter. The monthly cost of the new connection will be the same as the money I have been paying to Rachael on a monthly basis all through her university career. Now she has a job I don't have to pay it any more so I do have enough money for it.

As there is enough money I will go ahead as planned with the new connection.


While we were going through all this I had to find my Passport as a copy was needed for an ID. I went to the usual place where I keep it and it wasn't there! I found it eventually in my travelling case and I was very relieved indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment