Friday 17 October 2014

No resonance no picture

Today I had to deal with two people with whom I feel no resonance. One was someone who lives in the next door farm and tried to make trouble by locking up our pump. The other was someone who wants to get involved in one of our projects but I feel doesn't understand either us or our potential client.

In the first case I have asked the Farm group to make an agreement that this person gets their own pump. In the second I am very clear I do not want to work with this person and I would prefer not to do the project with him. I feel that I am clear of my response to these two people, but I wonder why they turned up today? What do I have to learn from them?

It must be something because a bit later in the day one more such person turned up – someone who wants to feed our dogs extra protein! And keep and eye on the new dog who has taken her stitches out after being speyed. This despite the fact we feed our dogs every day and we have had the vet to the new dog who received an injection but not more stitches because he said they are not necessary.

Maybe its to help me develop more compassion as at the moment such people are just making me feel irritated.

After several days I still do not have a visual expression of this situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment