Saturday 18 October 2014

Couldn't get out!

Last night I was meant to go and see my friend Appie at the Visitors Centre for a meal and a chat. I got to the gate and it started to pour with rain. Even with an umbrella I was soon soaking wet and it was clear that I was never going to get through the mud on the paths. So I had to return home, dry off and then phone Appie to tell her that I couldn't make it.

This is the first time I have not been able to get our of Buddha Garden when I wanted to.


This morning I took a picture of one of the paths which is just about passable now.


Last night there was a raging torrent across the path and I was surprised that this morning – after a lot more rain last night and early this morning – that it was only this bad.

The other path out is impassable.


The water takes a long time to drain off this path so the puddle right across the path is extremely muddy. According to Rajan there is no easy way around it is so muddy and I could easily slip into the pond.

I definitely have to stay in Buddha Garden for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment