Wednesday 1 October 2014

A flying rock


During my extra grass cutting session this morning I was hit by a rock between my eyes. Although it hurt at the time there was no bruise, but I couldn't help thinking what does it mean? Is it telling me there is going to be some blinding insight? Or maybe some change in my life? Or is it just telling me that I should wear the shield over my whole face??? the problem with the last one is that when I wear the shield I can't see very well because it all steams up from my breath!

I feel I have worked very hard today what with the grass cutting together with an extra work session in the afternoon. Rajan has started joining us in the morning work today and it made a lot of difference. He keeps and eye on things when I am not there and keeps on moving everything forward.


I feel tired tonight and also feel very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment