Wednesday 22 October 2014

Loosened


Today I went to my first yoga class for over a week as they have been cancelled while Angela had a holiday. Having been sick I was a bit worried about how I would get on. Now I am back home I realise how tense I have been and how yoga has managed to loosen a lot of knots inside myself. My stomach feels a lot better and I feel more grounded. I feel some relaxation at a very deep level.

Have all my problems been caused by my anxiety and resultant tension in my body? Without the yoga I seem to have lost contact with a part of myself – despite the fact that I have felt quite in touch with my body. I have been doing some yoga on my own but it hasn't had the same effect as a class.

I will have to ponder this.

Today we had the first sun for three days – a real treat even although it didn't last that long and more rain came afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment