Sunday 26 October 2014

Keeping everything crossed!


I had a surprise phone call from a representative of a wireless internet connection company today. It seems that a fast internet line could be installed which, although fairly expensive, would cost considerably less than to have a new cable laid. We have talked to this company before but last time they had all sorts of things that we didn't like such as a three year contract and a high monthly price. They seem to have simplified things a great deal with a much more affordable monthly plan.


I think I will try out a connection just for me and if it is OK and the speeds are what is promised we will see about getting another connection for the office. I am keeping everything crossed that it will work so that I can at last Skype my daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment