Sunday 12 October 2014

More than I expected


Today I unexpectedly got a lot more done than I expected. I didn't get up particularly early but managed to finish off a lot of admin work and actually managed to get my tax return finished. No mean feat when the encrypted web site was taking a minute or more to load each page – and there were lots of pages.

I did all that work in the office where the internet is better and when I got back to my room started clearing out some papers getting rid of a huge amount of stuff I didn't need. The picture is of my very much reduced in-tray which now has room for my vitamin tablets. In the last two days I have had a very swollen eyelid – blepheritis again that is worse than usual, probably irritated by the recent grass cutting. I usually manage to cure it by washing my eyes but as it is worse than usual this time I thought it wouldn't do any harm to boost my vitamin intake a bit.


This afternoon I did some sewing and although I have been very busy and done quite a lot I don't feel that I have been pushing myself too hard and I don't feel stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment