Friday 17 October 2014

This is ridiculous



This morning I was determined to download some stuff onto my computer but as there were rain showers I set up the arrangement in the picture. Rajan got very concerned about the computer in the wet although I had made sure that the umbrella did protect the computer so it didn't get rain on it.

It triggered the considerable frustration I feel and made me quite cross. I know it is not idea but what else am I to do when this is the only way I can download anything? It exasperates me a lot that I have to rely on a variety of dongles which don't work very reliably. I am really sad that I haven't been able to skype my children since I came back to India from the UK so haven't been able to see Sam and how he is growing.

Suddenly it all felt too much to bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment