Tuesday 28 October 2014

Grass cutting quickly!


Today it was sunny and everything dried up a bit so I felt I had to tackle the grass as quickly as I could. After the rain the grass has grown very quickly and although it was mostly sunny today it is impossible to say how long the dryer weather is going to last. I did some grass cutting during the morning work session and then decided to do some more this afternoon. I think the picture gives the right impression of me racing around going as fast as I can although in actual fact it is impossible to run along with the grass cutting machine and cut grass at the same time.


In the morning when the grass was wet I got covered in bits and even although it was dryer in the afternoon I still got a lot of grass on myself. I felt my legs go green just like in the picture although it is not so bright and much more like ordinary dirt on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment