Sunday 28 September 2014

Lots to do


I still feel quite pressured with all the extra work that needs to be done in the garden. Although I am very happy that it seems to be getting completed and I hope we will be able to finish all the work that needs to be done before the monsoon starts.

With the rain the grass suddenly seems to have got a lot longer and I realised that it had to be cut quickly if it was not to get out of hand. This morning grass cutting was my first job and I think the picture expresses quite well the rather hurried way in which I felt I had to do it. I was very pleased to be able to finish the whole of the Souryan garden as usually it takes me two sessions to do that.


Because of the political situation the Visitors Centre was suddenly closed today so I had to go all the way over to Solar Kitchen to find some food at lunch time. It all happened very quickly so I wasn't able to get any extra food to cook myself. One of the problems of having a community kitchen (which is what the Visitors Centre is for me at the weekends) is that if for any reason it fails then I am unlikely to have any food in my house! Although of course I can get some things out of the garden which is more than is possible for most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment