Friday 12 September 2014

Divine help


Yesterday I was talking with Vivek about having the students with us and how much I enjoyed being with them and telling them about what we are doing. Vivek then said how much he would like to open a farm school. We both feel this would be a very positive step in what we are feeling is rather a negative situation in Auroville at the moment.

Today when the second group of students came the teacher told me that the school wants to open a farm on 3 acres of land that they have. Would we be willing to help them set it up? Of course we will!


The card I took for today (in the picture) is the flower that Mother called 'Divine Help' which I thought was very appropriate. I am amazed and grateful at how quickly such help has been given to us at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment