Thursday 4 September 2014

A meeting


Today there was a Green group meeting which, being the coordinator of the group, I had to attend. I had very mixed feelings about the meeting as everyone seemed to find it hard to keep focused on what we were discussing. Despite this, as meetings go this one was not too difficult and I did not feel too bad afterwards. Generally I am finding it hard not to get too affected by what goes on in some of the meetings I attend. I feel sometimes that my soul is slowly being destroyed by having to deal with people that I do not trust.


After I had written the notes this afternoon I spent some time fiddling around with the email account and uploaded this picture for the Green group email account. It shows a part of Siddhartha forest where I used to live with Dirk. I just love the path and I remember someone once telling me that I am a path finder. Hopefully I will be able to find a path through my present difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment