Sunday 21 September 2014

A difficult day


Today has been a difficult day trying to deal with Pierre's new lettuce project. He has found a local farm that will allow us to use some of their land to grow lettuce and he is rushing off without clarifying a lot of things that need to be clarified.  Like who is going to pay for the initial investment? What about if it fails? Who is going to pay? And how do we know that the lettuce will be properly organically grown?

With his overwhelming optimism Pierre dismisses all my concerns and is convinced that everything will work out OK. I am finding it extremely difficult to pin him down about anything. Maybe I am just getting old but I am finding it extremely tiring and I really do not want another one of Pierre's mess ups to sort out. At the same time I feel we are pretty stretched just keeping Buddha Garden going with the human and other resources that we have.


So I am not keen on taking on yet another project as it will spread our resources even thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment