Friday 26 September 2014

There was light


Everything was been amicably resolved once Vivek and Pierre sat down together. Pierre realised the difficulties that his project might create in the Farm group. Vivek worked out a way to avoid them that Pierre agreed to. Watching this I was speechless as in the end I didn't have to do anything, especially doing a balancing act between the two of them.

Later I had a long talk with Vivek about the values we hold in Buddha Garden and am inspired to write about them at some point as 'the common ground we share'. During the conversation I found myself articulating the energy I thought I was creating in the Farm group. I realised that this is not the sort of energy that most people in the group want created. They didn't want what I had to offer and that was why I was pushed out.


So I will continue to try and create it in Buddha Garden. Which might be easier in the future as both Rajan and Vivek are going to join with the morning work. I am so glad to be able to do the physical work which happens at the moment to be in the wild orchard as pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment