Thursday 4 September 2014

Yet more glasses needed


This morning while I was sitting reading I slightly moved my head and my reading glasses fell apart. I was SO annoyed as these were another pair that I got expensively from the UK. It appeared that one of the little screws had rusted and broken apart as happened with the other pair.


I managed to tape them together but it was obvious that they weren't going to last very long like that. So after yoga I went to Pondy and got them repaired and ordered another pair as I think this pair are not going to last all that long. As the picture shows, its another plastic pair which will take the thick lenses – I couldn't afford the thin ones – and will hopefully be better in the Indian climate. With the monsoon coming I don't want anything that is going to rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment