Sunday 21 September 2014

Recycling


These frames have been waiting a long time to be covered with mosquito nets. They are used to cover tree seedlings like kumquat, that get attacked by insects until the trees are large enough to repel the insects themselves. I recycled two old mosquito nets for this purpose.

Something funny happened with the watering this morning as when I came back from lunch I could not fill up the water tank. I could hear the water going in, but the tank just didn't fill up. Finally Pierre spotted that someone had turned on the valve that let out the water from the tank to the Souryan garden. But who turned on the valve? Did I do it by mistake when I turned on the pump to the Souryan garden? I certainly don't remember doing it, but I have felt very distracted and grumpy today.


I am very relieved that the problem has been sorted out but a bit worried that I might be losing my mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment