Sunday 27 September 2015

Sheffield lunch


Had an Indian type journey today….. Missed the train I meant to get to Sheffield as the tram connections were not very good.  Had to wait nearly an hour for the next one and then found that my ticket had expired.  I had booked it incorrectly on the Trainline app.  There was nothing for it but to buy a new ticket which fortunately wasn’t too expensive.  Had to stand the whole way to Sheffield as the train was impossibly full. Then on the bus to Rachael’s there was almost a fight between three passengers and the police were called.

Coming back it was clear that I hadn’t taken out all the tickets from the ticket machine, although this time I was allowed to get away with it.


Rachael not feeling well because of a cold and some of her teaching is getting her down.  It’s a difficult job.  The bean I planted when I was here last is doing extremely well.  I can’t help feeling that Rachael is doing the same despite all the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment