Sunday 6 September 2015

With Sam


Have had a lovely day with Sam and Emma. This was what I hoped for when I decided to come and be in Manchester.  I could do the things I needed and just be around for Sam in a relaxed way.  I am quite happy not having to organise anything and he doesn’t seem to mind doing the usual things which as the picture shows included playing with stones in the garden.


At the park we got caught in a very heavy shower that was also a hailstorm.  We had to take shelter under one of the structures in the playground that was very small.  I showed Sam a hail stone but he didn’t like it at all! There were big puddles everywhere and I was very happy to have my new waterproof shoes.  Unfortunately the coat is not so good and absorbs water and then stays wet for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment