Monday 19 December 2016

Help from Auroculture


Went to see Auroculture yesterday and had a lovely conversation about how best for me to move through this transitional time.  I am finding it hard to have the patience just to wait and allow everything to take its course.  When I don’t know what that course will be.  Nothing is clear yet.

Came away thinking that rather trying to think it through or worry about what is going on in Buddha Garden. I should get on with my creative projects.  Passing on the place to others I now have the time to arrange my life so I have afternoons for creative work.  I used to do this but the need to do more in Buddha Garden has gradually chipped away at the time available.

Now it seems there is time to return to my creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment